A RARE OFFERING FOR LATE OCTOBER HARVEST!
Available only the weekend of October 28th.
A unique bird which has very tender meat
Grown larger than normal birds
Raised on fresh pasture and fed Certified Organic grains
No synthetic anything
Juicy and flavorful
Very large breast with lots of tender white meat
Whole bird only (giblets inside)
Many people serve these as an alternative to holiday turkey
Cost per lb: $6.99
Average size: 7.5 - 9 lbs
Pick-up location: Codman Community Farms, 58 Codman Road, Lincoln MA
Time: 2-7pm on selected day (a Friday) and continue as self-serve pickup through that same weekend
- Birds will be kept fresh until Monday evening following selected day
- Self-serve pickup of birds is at customer convenience; come whenever you can that weekend, birds will be in a fridge on the farm
- Birds will be fresh (not frozen) until Monday evening- you choose the size you prefer
- The Monday following pick-up date birds will be frozen and available in the Farm Store, first-come, first-serve unless farm is contacted to hold your bird
- 1/2 Birds will be available as well on a limited basis.
- Deposit is per-chicken and is non-refundable