Join the Codman family!
Volunteers are always welcome at Codman Community Farms, whether you’re interested in helping with the chores, collecting and cleaning eggs, planting, painting or fixing – we can always find a place for you. Some people help out on a regular basis, some seasonally and others on a one-time basis. Groups, teams, and individuals are all welcome.
Our needs include:
- Pick your own garden planting and maintenance
- General garden and grounds maintenance
- Farm store displays
- Events organization & publicity
- Egg collection
- Hay mowing, storage and delivery
- Carpentry, sign painting
- General farm chores
- Communications writing, design and layout
*NOTE: Individuals interested in volunteering on the farm must first complete the application below, then download the waiver, and emergency contact forms and return them to the farm in person or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org